The title of this blog...I just think it's cool. It sort of makes you think. Is it okay to forgive people? Or should you just hold a grudge? I sit somewhere in the middle. I guess it just depends on the situation. For the most part, I forgive but I never forget...and then I hold a grudge. I've always held a grudge...perhaps I should just let some things go...but if I do, I'm afraid I'll end up making the mistakes again. So in order to prevent making the same mistakes, I hold grudges. Of course, that doesn't always work...just look what happened with Jeremy. But I think that my grudge against him has grown so much that I will NEVER make that mistake again...for the fourth time. Although this irritates me...and it has for some time...why does he always end up with someone? I'm the one who wants to be in a relationship and yet here I am...not in one. And someone who cheats on his girlfriends always ends up in a relationship. Yes, I'm aware that they aren't always the best relationships, but that's not really my point. Yes, I want a lasting relationship...I want to BE with someone. But it still just irritates me that he ALWAYS ends up with someone...I don't get it. But that's not why I am writing this blog.
I don't reallly know why I'm writing this blog. That quote just struck me for some reason. This weekend Melissa was in town. It was a great weekend...it's almost like she still lived here. We just picked up where we left off (not that we don't talk to each other every day) and I realized just how much I miss her. Not just because she was a good boss and let us close early or just close in general, but because she's a great friend. She's brutally honest and for a long time, we actually hated each other...a lot! I never thought she would be one of my best friends...but I know that I can count on her for anything...whether i want the truth or not. The day she moved out of Tucson was a horrible day. I remember leaving her house and hugging her and telling her I loved her and then we just started bawling. And that's how it was again when she left on Monday. It was like she was moving again...and it sucked. It was such a great weekend and then it had to end. I miss her...a lot.
I'm lucky to have a few best friends. Sadly, they don't live here. Christine is Hong Kong, Melissa is in Illinois, Jay is in Texas...but I know that they'll always be there for me.
So really there was nothing to say in this blog...except that I'm sad that my friends are gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll be right here waiting for you.
ReplyDelete