Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh Joy

Oh joy...just when things at work were going smoothly...I have hit another speed bump. Heaven forbid I call in sick...which actually, I went to work this morning...for 30 minutes. I did it because I knew I would get in trouble for calling out entirely. Turns out, I am in trouble anyway...and I'm not supposed to know. I won't go into details but let's just say my boss isn't happy with me. But I can't help it if I don't feel good. And at least I made the attempt right?? Not right. I just know that I'm not going to Rockford in September. And will probably not be allowed to take a day off ever again. Wahoo!!

Other than that...things are good. I've snapped out of the funk and have moved on. I think my new hair has helped. I've even worn it 3/4 down...which is an improvement for me! Of course, I can't make it look like it did when Paty did it...but I need a better straightener (which I will get when I am told that I am no longer allowed to take my week of leave next month). I attempted to go to yoga on Monday as well...the class was cancelled...my friend Anna and I were the only ones there. And come to find out, the girl who teaches it is a mega bitch and Anna doesn't want to take a class with her. And of course, the nice girl who teaches it, teaches it while Anna and I are at work. So I have to find something else to do. But my friend Sarah is in town this week, tying up some loose ends with the Guard...so we got to hang out yesterday and hopefully we'll hang out tomorrow or Friday. So that's given me something to do.

So, after this new drama at work...it's definitely time to move on. I polished up the old resume today and have sent it out to a friend to have her look at it. And it's made me realize that it is in fact time to leave Tucson. I need to figure what I want to do when I leave...what kind of job that I want. And talking to Sarah yesterday sort of helped push me in the direction of leaving. I don't know how to move cities...I don't know how I'm going to afford it...but hopefully it'll work out...and I have some time to figure it out. But until then, hopefully I can find a better job that will pay me better so that I can afford my move. I think it would be awesome if I started working with someone that paid me enough and then would pay for me to move!!! Dream on right?

So there it is...I can't wait to see what kind of trouble I'm in tomorrow when I get to work. I'll keep everyone posted! Hopefully I don't get fired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.