I feel it necessary to blog about my pet peeves...much like Christine blogs about her loves and hates of Hong Kong. Yes, I have many pet peeves, but each day or so, I shall choose one that bothers me the most. And today's winner is:
The phone rings at work, I answer and the person says "are you guys open today?" No, jack ass, I answered the phone because we're closed. And what really irritates me, the guy had the wrong number. He asked if we made tuna fish sandwiches...nope, we sure don't. So my pet peeve is when people ask stupid questions like that. If we were closed, do you think anyone would have answered the phone? (Yes, I understand that people have answering services) When I worked at Old Navy, I had to wear a headset and a shirt that said "Old Navy Staff" on the back. People would constantly ask me "excuse me, do you work here?" Nope, I just like to throw on a headset and a staff shirt and cruise around the store to see how many people will ask me that question. What the hell do you think??
That takes care of pet peeve number one...stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.