What's the point of my blog? Most people write about the history of their lives, their kid's lives, etc. But me...I write mostly about my failed attempt at relationships and dating. Sometimes I throw in some new material, about family or friends. It's not that my life revolves around dating...because really, I don't do much of it. But I have to share the experiences I have, because sometimes they are unbelievable until I actually get it written. It's like I can't believe it but once I write it down, it's true. I mean, who would have thought that the unemployed guy would come back, ask me for a second chance, and then tell me he's dating someone else. I mean really...are you kidding? Why bother coming back if you're dating someone else? This is why I write about it. I feel that everyone should experience what I've been experiencing. I mean, is it not entertaining?
So what did I do this weekend? I had beers with Brian on Friday, went to a surprise 50th birthday party on Saturday, and today, I did a puzzle. Yes, that's right...that's what my life has come to. No longer do I go to Old Chicago on Sundays anymore. I now put together puzzles. Oh the joys of being single. But you know what...I enjoyed it. It was a tough puzzle...but I did it. So if that's what my life is, then so be it. At least I had fun.
So I'm sticking to it...I'm not anyone's second best or back-up plan. I am me...and I will do it on my own. With Kermit of course. Look out, here I come!
(Sorry if this blog was kinda boring...just kinda felt like writing something)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.