I had my evaluation today. I meet expectations. I guess that's a good thing. I don't think anyone at ERAU ever actually exceeds expectations. I think it's frowned upon...that involved them paying you more money! I was a little worried about the evaluation to be honest...but I passed...and I still have a job. So I don't have to work harder...I'll just keep pace with how I've been doing! It's nice to know I don't have to have high expectations for my job! I just hope that I get a "meets expectations" pay raise out of the deal!
And I'm glad that tomorrow is finally Friday. I hate the first week of the term! "What room is my class in?" "What book do I need?" "Can I sign up for a class?" "I forgot my registration form, can you come sign me on?" Ugh! I should be used to it by now, but every term, I get a little more annoyed. I mean seriously, do you want me to hold your hand on the way to the classroom? It's called college for a reason...deal with it!
I definitely need a weekend away...which is why I'm happy that I'm getting away this weekend. A trip to Monica's house is always fun and this trip will hopefully involve a spin around the lake on their boat! Wahoo! And I get to see my nieces...what could be better? I'm excited...I haven't been up there since January...when I came home with the plague (which I then passed around to the entire household...oops).
So there it is...the wrap up of my day...thrilling isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.