I'm sick...with something. It's part cold, part something else. It started on my way home from the Rods house this weekend. I was driving home and my chest hurt. I told Monica and she suggested that it might be allergies (since the wind was blowing at hurricane rates) and there was pollen everywhere. I thought that was weird, since I don't have allergies. But I took into consideration. Yesterday, I woke up and my throat was full of phlegm and my throat hurt. I would cough but nothing would come of it. And I felt exhausted. I lazed around the apartment yesterday and took some Nyquil before bed. I slept really well but felt like death when I woke up. I was feverish, my throat hurt, and I had zero energy. But I jumped in the shower and started getting ready...I got my makeup done when I realized that I was exhausted and felt like crap. So I went back to bed (after letting my boss know that I would be out today). I slept until noon and now my nose is stuffy and I have the cough still. I feel like I could go to sleep and wake up tomorrow. I have no idea what's wrong with me...but I know that I feel like poop! So much for my not being sick for a year...guess it's all catching up to me now!
If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go take a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.