No, I haven't written on here in quite some time. As most of you know, the only reason I really write on here is to complain about something, or everything. So guess what happens when I don't really have anything complain about...that's right, I don't blog. It was pointed out to me yesterday that I haven't written on here since January. It's safe to say, that things have changed since January...and dare I say it? I'm happy. Of course, there are still things that bother me, but not enough for me to write about. So here it is, the blog everyone has been waiting for:
Unfortunately, I must admit to those people who told me that I'd find someone when I least expected were right. I never wanted to admit that, but it is true. I had given up on the whole dating scene. I got tired of going back to people that I knew I was interested in, and I got tired of people acting interested but weren't. So I stopped. And I began to accept the idea that it was going to be just me. But it turns out, I was wrong. Who knew? Who had any idea I'd be where I am now.
I met an amazing guy. I turned into one of those people that I hate...the kind that get all mushy and girly...the kind of girl I make fun. I was her. I still am her. I got butterflies in my stomach when I saw him. My chest did it's awesome "I'm going to get really blotchy so it's really obvious that you're embarrassed" trick when I saw him. (Thankfully, that's pretty much gone away.) I started worrying about what I was going to wear and if I looked my best on the days I knew I'd see him. Yes, I was that girl. Oh God. It was so completely unexpected. I never thought that when I saw him that it would turn out the way it did. But you know, I must admit, I couldn't be happier that it did.
I won't go into all the details. But he makes me extremely happy...no one has ever made me this happy. I always thought there was something wrong with me, being so unlucky in the dating world. You know, the more times you get rejected, the more you believe it's you. But apparently, it wasn't me...it was just the wrong guys...and I found the right guy. He's awesome. And he loves me (and he accepts Kermit). And I love him. And I'm loving every second of it.
I'll stop being mushy now...I know it's a complete change from what everyone is used to. But don't worry, I'm still bitchy and sarcastic...so there will be more bitching blogs in the future.
But this one is for you babe...and I wasn't even venting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.